Not so Happy New Year, C&C welcome

Fishkon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was taken New Years day, She was upset with her mother.

Mother asked to have picture removed, Thanks for all the comments. Sorry for the removal.

Last edited:
It's a parent shot, nothing professional. It's not going to do any good to cc it.
It's pretty adorable from a mom point of view!

I think there is a composition lesson to be learned from this photo, Fishkon.

You want people to look at the little girl but there is this bright stuff on top of the table and lots of extra space on either side that pulls the eye.

I am not against small subjects in some unusual place but the rest of the picture has to have some design elements that contribute to the main subject of interest. Here the extra is just sort of random stuff.

I think a crop like this along with darkening the wood and increasing the contrast on the little girl would make a better shot. (Not perfect or great but better.)

This is a link to a very similar picture.

Last edited:
Thanks. I was going to crop, but figured I would leave it original on here. Thanks again for the advice. Always room to learn. Not sure what "loll" is but willing to learn also.

Good rule of thumb is to crop anything that could be considered trash from your shot. Definitely a shot that only a mother could love, the lighting is very flat, the picnic table provides context but is a rather distracting element.

Mods you can close this thread picture has been removed by request. Thanks In Advance

Lol means laugh out loud.

Then look at what you posted you need to crop an "l" because aparently you are "laughing out loud loud" everyone knows"lol" but that is not what you wrote.

Lol means laugh out loud.

Then look at what you posted you need to crop an "l" because aparently you are "laughing out loud loud" everyone knows"lol" but that is not what you wrote.

But I don't need to. Lol has somehow turned into a word. It is not a abbreviation anymore. People nowadays pronounce it as law-l, instead of L.O.L. Adding another l is similar too how some add more Os to No which turns it to Nooo.

Most reactions

Back