not so merry land

black pepper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
the title is a play on words using a common mispronunciation of the state name.
shot in maryland back in april. just now got around to editing it. went to a nearby wildlife preserve to shoot foxes, but they weren't out. so went down to an island to look for old, abandoned houses. they weren't out either, except for this one.

48148455776_15c78b6b82_o.jpg

I love that photo. would like to go out and spend a full day shooting photos old barns and houses here in East Tennessee.

I love that photo. would like to go out and spend a full day shooting photos old barns and houses here in East Tennessee.

thanks. seriously though, get out and shoot those barns and houses before they're gone. i've visited a church out in north dakota a few times and it won't be there much longer, possibly before i make it out there again. the old stuff is disappearing quickly to make way for modern junk.

Very nice.

I have been meaning to create a calendar with old barn photos shot here for the last few years.

thanks. sweet, i'd love to see some of your barn photos.

the title is a play on words using a common mispronunciation of the state name.
shot in maryland back in april. just now got around to editing it. went to a nearby wildlife preserve to shoot foxes, but they weren't out. so went down to an island to look for old, abandoned houses. they weren't out either, except for this one.

48148455776_15c78b6b82_o.jpg
Nice one. I think the foxes would prefer you shoot houses, too.

Nice pic! I've been meaning to go down the road a ways to get a pic of an old abandoned house myself but the only thing that's left of it is it's chimney, which should make for a cool pic (or so I hope). It sits in an open field with tall grass/weeds around it just begging for attention.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back