Not sure i like it

Jbs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jc-detail.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like the colors, but im not sure i like much else. tell me what you think :confused:

camcar1bh4.png

only problem i see is that the Bimmer isnt drifting...haha

but seriously: I think the BMW itself is just to far away....your right about the colors, i like them as well

Too far away, the puddle is not doing you much, get in closer, maybe rotate the vehicle 45 degrees shoot from the left side of the puddle and get lots of the rock formation and thirds it off with the (road) horison to the bottom third and the vehicle to the left.

Those are my thought anyway.

is there an unedited version? It seems the contrast and saturation was boosted a tad bit too much, sometimes being there for the original picture, and seeing the editing from start to finish makes it hard for you to tell when you've overdone it, but seeing the image for the first time in this form as a bystander looks busy. the texture in the back "pop"s too much and at the same time from loss of subtle differences in a contrast boost, is flattened.

yea that is what i was thinking... the composition is way off, and the original is very bland.

i'll try to find a version of the pic where the car fills up more of the frame.

oh another thing, crop out that entire bottom part, cut off everything below 2/3 down the headlight reflection and tone down the saturation, try that out

forgot to mention these are crazy hdr... i was trying to make it look fake/oversaturated etc... whoops :eek:

here is another one

camcar2at5.png

oh first one fails as an HDR, 2nd one is perfect! I love the fake HDR look, the first didn't scream "HDR" to me it looked like:

"I want sharper more colerful pictures"-drags contast and saturation sliders up all the way-"bingo!"

but the 2nd one, I can tell i ssupposed to be an HDR and wacky, love it. It almost looks like a painting.

Most reactions

Back