What's new

Not The Lunar Eclipse...But It Will Do

Scott Whaley

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Aug 4, 2018
Messages
1,366
Reaction score
1,427
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I did not want to get up at 3AM this morning to photograph the lunar eclipse, so I decided to take some photos of the full moon this evening. I used my Canon 7d with the Sigma 150-600 Sports lens & the 2X extension. I shot it in manual mode with the shutter speed at 400, the ISO set at 200 and the aperture set at f/13. No cropping was done to this photo and only a little PP such as contrast and highlights. If you zoom in you can see the stars in the background.

Full Moon 11-19-2021 (1 of 1).webp
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom