I immski TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2005 Messages 244 Reaction score 7 Location Omaha,NE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2006 #16 Nice DOF, I like your shots.
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 6, 2006 #17 #8 ROCKS CHICK!!!
Eric. TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 388 Reaction score 10 Location Vancouver Jan 6, 2006 #18 MommyOf4Boys said: #8 ROCKS CHICK!!! Click to expand... I agree! Well done Brittany.
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2006 #19 Awesome again! Great job Brittany! I need to get out my mom's old Clarinet and give it a photoshoot! :thumbup:
Awesome again! Great job Brittany! I need to get out my mom's old Clarinet and give it a photoshoot! :thumbup:
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 6, 2006 #20 Great shots. 1,6 and 8 work for me. Eric