What's new

Notes

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
2,905
Reaction score
85
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, as the second Duel was raging onwards, I sat down with a clarinet, and tried some shots. Enjoy! :)

(This thread was inspired by EmilyM's shots :))

1.
82847289_e14825e20f.jpg


2.
82847343_4a03ecab40.jpg


3.
82847455_5e5a17c523.jpg


4.
82847515_8c05e25cb1.jpg


5.
82847414_8afd3ac4bc.jpg


6.
82847385_f33991f067.jpg


7.
82847234_fe8bdd933e.jpg


8.
82847199_10f39b44d6.jpg
 
And just to throw it in. Here is a picture of my high tech studio :lol:
82848776_fdd655cacc.jpg
 
nice series! The last one is my fav, coz it has a story! :thumbsup:

I'd bump up the contrast a bit on all of them!
 
Very cool series. I really like 1 , 7 and 8. NIce stuff.
 
Thank you very much for your comments everyone. It was rather interesting trying to get the lighting (okay.. fluorescent emergency light) 'correct'.
 
danalec99 said:
nice series! The last one is my fav, coz it has a story! :thumbsup:

I'd bump up the contrast a bit on all of them!

i agree...DOF is perfect!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom