What's new

Nothing special

Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
321
Reaction score
13
Location
Seated, facing front
Just a 10 minute walk to get away from my desk. Brought my neckstrappy-friend.

1. What's so dangerous? *looks around*
danger.jpg



2. The clock tower on top of the studio where I work.
DEAGAN.jpg



3. An apartment doorway
doorway.jpg



4. Torture Chamber (ok, sorry, that's what I think of when I look at it)...no digital darkroom work, only a crop....it really looked like that. Creepy.
scary_factory.jpg



5. No polarizing filter even, nothing, just a cleaner crop.....OMGTHESUNCAMEOUT!!!!!!!!
omgSUN.jpg



Thanks :) - all open to crit.
 
Four is great! Absolutely.

And the sun came out??? Envy!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom