WNK TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2006 Messages 1,379 Reaction score 0 Location The Mighty Midwest Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 26, 2008 #1 #1 #2 #3
3.14 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 10, 2008 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Location Banned in DC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 26, 2008 #2 I love the lighting in #1.
Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2008 #3 #1 is still my fav, OK now i can see that #3 is weathered
S SanctuS TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2007 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Location Toledo, Ohio Apr 29, 2008 #4 I like #1...I took a few pictures like this today, hope they turn somewhere close to this good lol.