Notre Dame de la mer

JonathanM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
La Fouasse, Charente martime, France

_8120004-1_edited-1.jpg

Here is some detail of the statue at the top of the pillar. I used a polariser to darken the sky & increase the contrast between the white stone & the blue.

_8120003.jpg

Yes. I like that second one! That one I like a lot. Good call for the polarizes (makes me mourn the loss of mine even more, but Christmas is coming, isn't it? So there ... something to put on my wish list :D).
So I take it you preferred to go on holidays in France to coming to the UK TPF meet-up in London last weekend? Hm? Hm? Ts-ts-ts (j/k)

I'll move this over the General Gallery, though, it looks more like something general than like a clear landscape or nature pic. You agree?

Corinna, not a problem with this moving to general.

My polariser is about 20 years old (!!!!!) and has progressed from being used with my superb Olympus OM 10, through a good few years of inactivity, and now is used with my equally superb Olympus E500. Funny how some technology doesn't change......

And I was at Southport Airshow for the London dates (see my other post re this) so was still photographically active. Plus the airshow was a birthday treat for my son, so it couldn't be missed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back