TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ThanksgivingDay033.jpg

ThanksgivingDay034.jpg

ThanksgivingDay036.jpg

ThanksgivingDay038.jpg

looks like the colors have almost left the NE area.

thanks for sharing these. i really like the second with the bend in the creek; very nice!
if you're a fan of selective coloring, the first may look interesting if you convert to b&w (high contrast) leaving only the blue. just a thought.

They are nice in their very muted colours and look very "novemberish" to me. This is what I think when I think "November" here in Germany, too!
Like JonMikal (now making himself known as C.A.G.E. here, but hey, to me he'll always be JonMikal, I can't help it), I also like the second and then I also like the last quite a bit, for it has an interesting point of view, but in that last one I so wish you had left the roof of the nearest house in the frame.

Great shots. Sure does look like fall is out and winter is on the way. The second and third are my faves of these.

Thanks, everyone for the lovely comments :hugs: !
C.A.G.E. (what a fancy name you got there, JonMikal :sexywink: ), I like your idea, but I'm kinda new to Photoshop, or you could call me a basic Photoshoper :lmao:. Feel free to edit it yourself (I know, LaFoto would like that ;) ); I will try to learn how to do the selective coloring some time soon. I've been busy making Christmas presents :blulsh2:...

well, i don't have my fansy schmansy b&w conversion action here at work, but here ya go. i'm a little unsure about it, but kinda like it. what do you think?

46793587-O.jpg

I like it!!! Thanks ;)! Now I REALLY have to learn how to do that!!!

Most reactions

Back