MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 19, 2006 #1 I shot this with my older camera, Nikon D70 with a 60mm f/2.8 Nikkor Macro lens
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 20, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Bump
J Josiah TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 54 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Feb 20, 2006 #3 Hey I like the color in this, I wonder if the dof is just a tad too small in this. It would have been cool to get maybe a bit more of the handle in focus. Cheers!
Hey I like the color in this, I wonder if the dof is just a tad too small in this. It would have been cool to get maybe a bit more of the handle in focus. Cheers!
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 20, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I kind of dig this very narrow DOF on this shot. Any less and the background which was only an inch behind the subject would have been in focus. Scott
I kind of dig this very narrow DOF on this shot. Any less and the background which was only an inch behind the subject would have been in focus. Scott
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Feb 21, 2006 #5 Ooh, I like this. Looks like a jellyfish or something! Rob
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 21, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 I guess this macro did not go over so big, oh well, try, try again.