A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 20, 2013 #1
Photographiend No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,234 Reaction score 188 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 20, 2013 #2 Nice.
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 22, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thank you
Rick50 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 7, 2013 Messages 3,188 Reaction score 1,110 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 22, 2013 #4 The clouds aren't right. Looks like you may have run this through HDR making the image a little flat for me.
The clouds aren't right. Looks like you may have run this through HDR making the image a little flat for me.
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 22, 2013 #5 Really interesting building and I like the composition but I agree with the above. If it is HDR it's a miss, if not some tweaking with shadow levels, saturation and curves may help.
Really interesting building and I like the composition but I agree with the above. If it is HDR it's a miss, if not some tweaking with shadow levels, saturation and curves may help.
Mully TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 3,066 Reaction score 788 Location Mt Ulla, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 22, 2013 #6 I like the look but the clouds are not right, maybe strip them out and drop in something really dramatic
I like the look but the clouds are not right, maybe strip them out and drop in something really dramatic