NSFW - Bloody right! C&C

ferguson911

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here we go, One of my friends is into the whole true blood bandwagon and wanted a ''special shooting''

p.s if this is against rules just tell me i will remove

38545_10150246472765601_874590600_14007863_7361340_n.jpg

I just love the emotion coming out!

C&C please :p

That's really cool actually, even though I hate the whole vampire craze.

I like the dramatic lighting. The processing looks pretty good to me too.

The splattering looks a little bit funky.

Definitely provokes an "ew" response from me, and I generally think photography is successful if it gets some sort of emotional response!

sorry but im not buying that the blood was on there for the shot.
youve got identical brush marks on her hand. the lighting doesnt match some of the droplets...
nice shot, but the blood was done in post.

edit...
here, i've circled what i believe to be repeating brush shapes.

4841145192_992b5b56b7_b.jpg

pretty obvious.
shoulda come clean.

Last edited:
I was trying to see if the effect was realistic or not :pI would not have known !!! I lied to not steal the punch, i will post the original

38248_10150246110285601_874590600_13995967_3498550_n.jpg

So yeah, pretty simple effect, added the blue channel over the original image, overlayed both, brought up the eyes and lips, added the blood in pp

True ''fake'' blood :p

I like the picture but think your got brush happy with the blood. Less is more in the instance I think.

It's a first try with these brushes, so yeah I was thinking it would have been a true blood bath hence the brush happy :p

I like it a lot, I would not have even known it was a photoshop work up until I read down and saw the circles. Not a totaly a beginner shot I think it would be a good contribution to the darkside board under themes. Good job.
Peaceout
Wes

Less blood....And some of the blood should be running....like out of her mouth down her chin a bit...not too much..and maybe make it look like its dripping from her fingers a little. More smudges and less spray effect. This kinda looks like someone else done the killing and it splattered her..instead of her feeding on someone.
My opinion anyway...
Definately an awesome shot though...well done!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back