NSFW: Just a girl next door

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
p859342588-4.jpg

No, I just checked, she's not next door, it was an old Mexican guy.

Nice!

Beautiful! Well done.

I love red heads lol...

Nice as always, curious why you didn't smooth the end of the shoulder? The "knottiness" draws my eyes

I guess I could. Didnt see the knottiness. The album is already being ordered though.

Nice as always, curious why you didn't smooth the end of the shoulder? The "knottiness" draws my eyes

I sure as hell didn't catch it. I think I was distracted some LOL.

Its always the details that my studio lighting professor kicks our arse about so my eye is getting somewhat trained to go to the least bit of anything that doesn't even matter in most cases.

Its always the details that my studio lighting professor kicks our arse about so my eye is getting somewhat trained to go to the least bit of anything that doesn't even matter in most cases.

That takes discipline lol.

can ya crop slightly less off the right? :D

Same here. I saw the arch and wondered how did it finish? lol

Damn, where is the not safe for work stuff? Lets see the whole set :)

Make that your wallpaper and tell your boss to come in. If you are ok with that... then it is work safe :).

The nude stuff is confidential I am afraid :(. We cant post nude anyway here ;).

Very nice shot!!
I have to agree, I want to see more booty...lol
The only other nit I have is.....I wish her hand would of been placed just a little differently. It would of been nice to have just a little bit of a boobage tease up top.
Keep shooting babe!!

My only comment is that her lower back is blown out along with the background lighting so the two blend together a bit much. Same with the top of her back.

Most reactions

Back