NSFW - Lingerie Model IV

You can use a large puffy ottoman, Queene Anne chair, blow up mattress with different types of sheets and materials. Basically anything that can be moved around. Ask around for them. Also large type mirrors work.

I like #1, you cut her feet off. Two, try a body form fitting lace top to Hug to the curves. Three is my favorite, it looks like her shirt is puffy in front of her stomach. Clone that out or liquidity it.

She is a beautiful woman and great body. I wish I had these type of models...is there a sign only beautiful models can see shining from you forehead...lol

Seriously, you are a very good photographer:)

$image-2128205291.jpg

This is from one of my shoots. The form fitting shows the curves. Most woman notices more details on another woman than a man. Human nature.

I appreciate the kind words but am confused, her feet are not cut off in #1?

It is my IPad, sometimes I don't get a full photo. Sorry...then great photo. I get hired some times as a practice model. This lady had a long trunk/coffee table on wheels. Sturdy enough to hold several people and can be moved out of the way when not in use. Here is a photo. This pose rejected because one arm is missing. I had my legs on the wall. Be a good shot in a short sweater dress and heels.

$image-3323989382.jpg

Are you guys getting the nude models married? My wife would NEVER understand and would likely go ballistic if I wanted to shoot nude photographs..even for pay.

Where is Sparky's seal of approval?!

Viewed your photos on Flickr and they are great. You don't need my C&C... I need your's:)

It is my IPad, sometimes I don't get a full photo. Sorry...then great photo. I get hired some times as a practice model. This lady had a long trunk/coffee table on wheels. Sturdy enough to hold several people and can be moved out of the way when not in use. Here is a photo. This pose rejected because one arm is missing. I had my legs on the wall. Be a good shot in a short sweater dress and heels.

View attachment 36718

Larger please :D

Are you guys getting the nude models married? My wife would NEVER understand and would likely go ballistic if I wanted to shoot nude photographs..even for pay.

My wife knows I am 100% professional .. hahahahaa. No really I have to kiss her @ass but that's ok ;)

Viewed your photos on Flickr and they are great. You don't need my C&C... I need your's:)

Thanks, Flickr is my send everything, good and bad. Facebook is a little more discerning.

I did! ;) but I can't post those here :love:

Wait is there a rule here about not posting nudes?

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait is there a rule here about not posting nudes?

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back