What's new

Nuisence

Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Location
Boca Raton
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2841019389_016016aa5c.jpg


taken with my d80 and a Minolta 50mm 1.4
handheld in front on the camera because i count mount it
 
It's got texture... I like texture, but...

Dunno. It's not overly interesting, I guess. A lot of it is blurred, and what isn't blurred isn't that gripping. What is it? A fern?
 
It's got texture... I like texture, but...

Dunno. It's not overly interesting, I guess. A lot of it is blurred, and what isn't blurred isn't that gripping. What is it? A fern?

yeah its a fern

and there is no PP blur
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom