What's new

Nuns With Men Sleeping

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2NunsWithMenSleeping2.jpg
 
That is definitively something you don't see everyday.

I like it...a lot of ways to interpret this shot.
 
I need to get my mind out of the gutter. I read the title as, "Nuns Sleeping With Men".:lmao:
 
I need to get my mind out of the gutter. I read the title as, "Nuns Sleeping With Men".:lmao:

I think that's why the OP worded the title so carefully. I agree that it is an interesting shot, is this a public park or is that large structure in the background the cathedral/convent/whatever?
 
Well there is one nun for each dude? I was thinking more along the lines of Guardian Angels...but Sparky's interpretation is certainly more scandalous.
 
It looks like they are doing something with there hands. Presumably eating lunch outside on a pretty day. They probably were paying no mind to those fellows at all.
 
Good eye, well captured and edited. :thumbup:
 
It looks like they are doing something with there hands. Presumably eating lunch outside on a pretty day. They probably were paying no mind to those fellows at all.

You sir are no fun...just kidding.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom