What's new

Nut'n Fancy for C&C

Tight Knot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
159
Location
Boca Raton, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

Here is my first attempt at food photography (home-made yummies).
Let me know what you all think.

1
.webp

2
.webp
 
Hi all, This is the first time I have ever received a "like" on one of my photos, but no comments.
Usually no comments means "blah", not good, but not bad, but I would really be interested to know how you guys and ladies would have made this a better shot.
Therefore the bump.
 
Well, they look delicious. Can't give advice though.
 
They sure were. Thanks.lol
 
I'd say add some types of props and a little color. If they are homemade, give a more homey type feel. As they are, we can't even really tell what we're looking at. Just a couple thoughts.
 
I have never done food shots, or this kind of style, the only thing I could say is there doesn't seem to be much to look at?

I think I would prefer them on a wooden table with a smooth background, more of a home feel.

I am no pro though, just saying what I like to look at! :)
 
Hi Rick and theraven,

Thanks for the comments. Truth be told, I was trying more of a product in a lightbox effect. But I definitely see what you both mean about adding extra colour and/or props.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom