NWUSPA

monkeykoder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I figured we should start a thread in case anyone was interested in a North West United States Photographers Anonymous meetup. Post ideas on location and time here?

Location ideas so far:
Las Vegas
Somewhere In California

I figured we should start a thread in case anyone was interested in a North West United States Photographers Anonymous meetup. Post ideas on location and time here?

I am still thinking Vegas, I could always use an excuse to go and party in a big, fun city!!!

Unless it's somewhere near me, count me out.
I'm loving that this meetup is a part of the NWUSPA though. lol

Well being in California (maybe Reno that isn't too far away) would make it easy for me and you but we do have to consider the rest of the people in this region.

Well being in California (maybe Reno that isn't too far away) would make it easy for me and you but we do have to consider the rest of the people in this region.

Hey and Reno isn't a bad idea either.. I could make it there in about ummm 7 hours I think.. aka 500 miles

Yeah, I'm just saying don't let me influence the desicion. I can't really travel by myself yet..Maybe in 6 months from now.

Hahaa, I appretiate that, but there is no way my parents would go for that!!

Have you ever heard of carpooling?

Yeah and it isn't like we are doing the get together tomorrow, we still have to figure out a place, and a time and date to meet, and work out the kinks, reserve someplace to have said meeting, and deside what we will talk about.. SOOO you have time my friend. lol

I tend to believe that your parents would likely agree if you presented your points significantly ahead of time.

I tend to believe that your parents would likely agree if you presented your points significantly ahead of time.

Yep parents are more inclined to agree with road trips if you tell them well in advance and give them specific details of the event in question.

You would have to be a long time family friend for my parents to trust someone who is bringing me somewhere far from home.

So any preferences as to time of year?

P.S. Reno is not exactly "far from home" Vegas a little more-so but not much of a stretch.

Heheh, you don't know my parents.

Just listen...

Someone from the internet is going to take me somewhere that is what?? 4 hours away? That's pretty far in their eyes. It's like giving them facts on how I could get drunk responcibly, and asking them to buy me alcohol...not gonna happen!

So any preferences as to time of year?

P.S. Reno is not exactly "far from home" Vegas a little more-so but not much of a stretch.

Hmmm.. Let me look at the diesel truck pulling calander to see when there is a truck pull in the Reno area, and then... we could corrdinate around that and kill two birds with one stone, my husband could feed his addiction and I could feed mine, while taking pictures of both events.. lol

Most reactions

Back