MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 26, 2007 #1 Hi, 1) I thought she was taller 2) Closed on Sunday 3) Victims Mat
ariadne76 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 66 Reaction score 0 Location Austin, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2007 #2 I think the composition of the last shot is amazing and quite clever.
PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2007 #3 #1....She is gigantic!!!! In meaning to the people of the world! Good shots....hope you're enjoynig The City.
#1....She is gigantic!!!! In meaning to the people of the world! Good shots....hope you're enjoynig The City.
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 26, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 ariadne76 thanks for comment , I was wondering whether it was clear enough or not , because with the crop I made it creates some confusion PNA: Thanks , I love NY a lot Mat
ariadne76 thanks for comment , I was wondering whether it was clear enough or not , because with the crop I made it creates some confusion PNA: Thanks , I love NY a lot Mat