What's new

NYC, a tourist again

Puscas

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2006
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
3
Location
Brooklyn NY
I've been living in NYC for a few years now, and every now and then I feel like a tourist again. Times Square usually does that to me and a bus tour too. So here are my touristy shots from today.
Hope you like 'm:

1.
IMG_9482-1.jpg


2.
IMG_9483-1.jpg


3.
IMG_9489-1.jpg


4.
IMG_9493-1.jpg




thanks for looking!





pascal
 
Clever and wonderful shots.
 
i like the 2nd one it was a great shot
 
Make me long for NYC once again ... :( ... I was quite surprised at how much I liked Manhattan when we went in April 2006.
 
thanks for the comments!

Corinne, do visit NYC again, we'll have coffee (Starbucks of course)





pascal
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom