What's new

NYC "rush" hour

carlosarsilva

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Braga,Portugal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4013861059_1194d8574e_o.jpg
;)
Carlos
 
i actually like this color selection. pretty nice. just maybe turn the photo a little. looks kinda crooked to me.
 
I agree that it does look crooked.

I also don't like selective coloring much at all but it works quite nicely here. Your other NYC photo doesn't do much for me though.
 
LOVE IT
GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
very nice work!!
 
I think its a valiant attempt at doing some interesting post processing.

What irks me though, and i know this is picky, is that the idea seems to have been to selective colour the blur. However, my eye first hit on the coloured poster and such behind the car / blur.

Due to the lines and shape of the blur, i'm thinking a more centered look would work, even trying to capture the car centered in front of the building.

And yeah, its crooked, which isn't adding anything to the image.
 
I keep coming back to this. I want it as a desktop background at work. Reminds me of my life at work. Me-chaotic The world-oblivious.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom