What's new

NYC "rush" hour

Thank you for all the coments.This is also one of my favourite photo.
Carlos
 
Well keep 'em coming!
 
Very Nice!! I like black white and yellow combnation ...though traffic is less as compared to "Rush hour of NYC"
 
so how did you do the selective color in this shot? I've always just done masking in photoshop... but with the taxi being blurred, what's your process?

Very nice!
 
Selective colouring isn't really my thing. Always looks to me like there wasn't anything special on my camera, let's try what the computer can do with it. But I would like to admit that it works pretty good here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom