Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SelfieNYC.jpg
Dapperbw.jpg
TheGuardian.jpg
Broadway.jpg
ManBush.jpg

Wow. Now this set is interesting as a whole. I think my favorite is the first, but then I look at the 3rd and the 4th, and I dunno...:cower: I am pretty sure my reply is " to be continued " :)

A very interesting set of pictures there. I agree, #3 is pretty captivating.

This is simply an outstanding set of street photographs. Your placement of the different elements in the frame keeps the eye moving, searching for more. But in each photo there is a strong central subject. This is not an easy thing to do in street photography. And as always, your supreme use of light and shadow adds tension and a bit of drama or mystery in each shot. Bravo.

The second shot really stands out I feel in this collection, the image tells me this gentleman has some stories he could tell.

All very good but No 2 just screams NYC to me.

Thanks everyone. I’m glad you’ve liked these.

This is simply an outstanding set of street photographs. Your placement of the different elements in the frame keeps the eye moving, searching for more. But in each photo there is a strong central subject. This is not an easy thing to do in street photography. And as always, your supreme use of light and shadow adds tension and a bit of drama or mystery in each shot. Bravo.

Rick, your praise is much appreciated especially coming from a fellow street photographer...

Tuna

Most reactions

New Topics

Back