bnz506
TPF Noob!
Met up with a Army buddy of mine to catch up so I brought my camera and got some pictures of Manhattan.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5. Park in front of City Hall
6.
7.
8. This one came out fuzzy I wasnt patient enough to raise the ISO so I that I could shoot with a faster shutter speed. This dude had a player type thing (in his left hand) that played different robot noises and comments when he pushed different buttons it was really cool.
Taken at South Street Seaport.
9.
You guys going to NYC for that meet up are going to love it. Ill put in some extra study time this week hopefully ill meet my standard so I can come meet up with you guys on Saturday.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5. Park in front of City Hall
6.
7.
8. This one came out fuzzy I wasnt patient enough to raise the ISO so I that I could shoot with a faster shutter speed. This dude had a player type thing (in his left hand) that played different robot noises and comments when he pushed different buttons it was really cool.
Taken at South Street Seaport.
9.
You guys going to NYC for that meet up are going to love it. Ill put in some extra study time this week hopefully ill meet my standard so I can come meet up with you guys on Saturday.
