gnagel

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.nagelphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterday, I visited Oak Brook...a western suburb of Chicago. In the area surrounding the Oak Brook Mall there are several office buildings. All of these photographs were captured with the D850 and the latest 70-200 2.8 VR. Unfortunately, my photo session was cut short when a security guard at the mall told me that to put the camera away. I was a bit surprised as I was standing at the outer edge of the mall's parking lot while taking pictures of buildings from across the street. I wasn't even in the mall area!

Here goes:

p2259628912-6.jpg

p2259628490-6.jpg

p2259628809-6.jpg

p2259628885-6.jpg

p2259628478-6.jpg

p2259628536-6.jpg

p2259628491-6.jpg

p2259628898-6.jpg

p2259628507-6.jpg

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

Very nice, love these. Last one nominated for March POTM

excellent photos. nice use of patterns and symmetry. love the distortion free views.

These are fantastic. I just wish I had an eye to be able to capture such images. Great work.

All nice, with 1 & 6 standing out for me.
BTW, I don't think the security guard could do anything to stop you from photographing.

Last edited:
These are fantastic. I just wish I had an eye to be able to capture such images. Great work.
Thank you...it took me a while before I saw these compositions. I think I was in the area for two hours!
BTW, I don't think the security guard could do anything to stop you from photographing.
Thank you...since I was standing on private property (the mall parking lot), he had every right to tell me to pack up. I tried to move to the sidewalk or parkway (public property) where his authority ends, but couldn't get the same compositions from those spots.
Good set.....
Thanks Jeff

Glenn

Thank you...it took me a while before I saw these compositions. I think I was in the area for two hours!
Thank you...since I was standing on private property (the mall parking lot), he had every right to tell me to pack up. I tried to move to the sidewalk or parkway (public property) where his authority ends, but couldn't get the same compositions from those spots.
Good set.....
Thanks Jeff

Glenn

I'd still be there lookin':D:D

Most reactions

Back