Observing Nature

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
720-c-coyote-7420.jpg

Really cool shot, I didn't notice the wolf at first lol, just saw a nice landscape and then I noticed it :p

Very well framed and timed shot - was this shot taken on the move by chance? I ask as its got a slight blur to its look - like one might get from shooting from a car?

Would have been a great shot but the blur kind of ruins it in my opinion.

Very cool. The landscape is nice but the guy on the left makes it, excelent shot.

tim

Thanks Tim. Have a few problems with it although the finish size I'm looking for is about half this size.

Really cool shot, I didn't notice the wolf at first lol, just saw a nice landscape and then I noticed it :p

Thanks.

Very well framed and timed shot - was this shot taken on the move by chance? I ask as its got a slight blur to its look - like one might get from shooting from a car?

No, was on foot. Followed the coyote around for about 5 minutes. f15 @ 1/100, 70mm. Could be one or more of a couple things; motion blur, oof, oversharpening or even the glow of the sideways sun- It had risen over the mountains about 10 minutes earlier.

Here's a bit less processed version:
780-7420-v3.jpg

As I mentioned above, the finished product will only be 420x whatever- At that size these problems cease to be issues. Would never make a good print though.

Negative nattering.....I really like the scale and composition.

Thank you- I hate it when I begin to wonder what I like.

Is this the same coyote as the other photo?

At least not to my knowledge. This one was taken about 20 miles to the south about a year and a half later (last Feb).

The photos above show what I think is a younger, larger and more well-fed coyote. The following one looks a bit more scruffy (even though the wind was kicking up pretty good).
682-5x7-1562.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back