What's new

Ocean City Sunset...

Except for the scratchy jet tracks i like them; in the last the tracks diffused and so n conforms to the mood

Regards :D
PS: no compromise on signature? ;) )
 
I really like the second picture, however I would add a lot more color to the sky because that's what the subject is to me, and maybe even darken the land/ocean a little to make the sky pop even more.
 
Except for the scratchy jet tracks i like them; in the last the tracks diffused and so n conforms to the mood

Regards :D
PS: no compromise on signature? ;) )


I think the jet contrails add a lot to the picture actually :D
And whats wrong with the sig? xD
 
One of the most romanticized photos of chem trails I've ever seen. hehe.
 
I like the first one best. The jet tracks look very cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom