Ocean

I lived in San Diego for 30+ years. I can't wait to go back with the new camera. I really want to photograph Sunset Cliffs and the tide pool areas near the lighthouse. Have a great time there!

We stayed a couple miles from Sunset Cliffs two years ago, didn't make it there with my camera. There's a lighthouse? Tidepools?

Absolutely stunning! Subtle, yet very effective. It's a beaut, a real beaut. :)

Thanks. Amazing to me that I was with a group of photographers- alot of fun even though I prefer the solitude thing.

how long was the exposure on this one?

4 secs at f22

(*Sigh*) Beautiful shot. I can practically hear the sound of the waves rolling in. The muted colours are great for setting the mood. :clap:

(*Sigh*) Beautiful shot. I can practically hear the sound of the waves rolling in. The muted colours are great for setting the mood. :clap:

Thank you.

It's just gorgeous!

& Thank you.

I want to go back--I found out the gas station (ARCO/Thrifty) charged me double for $50 worth of gas.

I want to go back--I found out the gas station (ARCO/Thrifty) charged me double for $50 worth of gas.
thud.gif

Yep. And the station or the corporate office has no listed number. Called over 10 different numbers trying to get hold of them. Finally, in about a half hour may get this resolved. Frustrating. Last time I use an ATM card for gas. Liked Santa Barbara though.

Most reactions

Back