What's new

Oddballs

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Random crops for a couple abstracts.

abstract_tree.jpg


abstract_roof.jpg
 
These are cool, I really like the second one it kind of has a neon look to it.
 
Randog said:
These are cool, I really like the second one it kind of has a neon look to it.
ditto. really awesome! :thumbup:
 
I like both but the second one appeals greatly to my sense of symmettry. Top notch. :thumbup:
Love the angles too.
 
I'm a sucker for abstracts :) These are really great!!! Love the second especially!
 
deveel said:
Cool shots. Love the angles in #2 ... is it just an optical illusion or ist he horizontal bar not 100% straight?

Not an illusion. In the original, there were two other horizontal pieces as well. When I straightened one, it made the other 2 crooked. It didn't matter what combination I used. The structure itself was not straight. :grumpy:

So I decided to crop them out. Guess I forgot to re-straighten? :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom