What's new

Odds n Weed

John E.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
2,221
Reaction score
15
Location
Living in Kootney time
IMG_3639-01bw.jpg




IMG_2835-01.jpg





IMG_1653a.jpg





IMG_3644-0b1.jpg
 
Anyone who knows me a little by now will probably assume that I'd say the green photo is my favourite of this selection, right?

Surprise-surprise!
It is not! ;)

My absolute favourite is the WINDOW!
Why?
Because of its lovely colours!!!
 
Now these are my kind of photos ;) I love 'em. One thing I'd suggest though, is to use the perspective correct in PS to straighten the window in no. 3. That said, No 3 is my favorite anyways :mrgreen:
 
NIce work John!
love the colors in the third.. but yes i love the last one too..
thanks for sharing :D
 
Great shots John. Im stuck between the window and the train...well not really stuck there, but stuck deciding. Nice work
 
Thank you all, funny I liked the last one too but I was not sure if anyone else would, almost didn't post it.

Raymond how did you know it was made in Canada? Made in Canada is a rare sign indeed these days

Photogal thankyou and your welcome, meant every word.
 
John E. said:
Raymond how did you know it was made in Canada? Made in Canada is a rare sign indeed these days

I think they make these train brake parts in a factory about 4 miles from my home.. i applied for a job their about 25 yrs ago!! (didn't get it..)
 
john e. you never cease to wow me... you've got an incredible gift of sight for a picture.....my favorite is the green leaves...i swear i looked for quite a while for the caterpillar that ate on that leaf...!! wonderful....

i like them all, btw.... as always.... and the window one is my second fav...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom