What's new

Ode to Invisible: Entropy Part 4

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is part four of the series, the rest of them can be seen here:



This is going to be a short one..
1
DSC_9205.jpg


2
DSC_9213.jpg


3
DSC_9286.jpg


4
DSC_9314.jpg


5
DSC_9410.jpg


6
DSC_9319.jpg



C&C always welcome and appreciated.
Mark
 
Last edited:
Hey, I just want to let you know I'll be going through these soon! I'm really busy at the moment, but I'm really digging this set.
 
Great! Thanks. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mark
 
Nice set! number 3 is really giving me a creepy and almost scary feeling. Its almost like something from a horror movie, how the floor looks almost like blood. In #2 i would have liked to see the chair from the from, i think it would really add to the photo.
 
I have one of the chair from the front, I will edit and post if just for you tomorrow. (:

Thank you for your kind comments.
Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom