What's new

Ode to Invisible: Entropy Part 6

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is part 6 of the series. The rest of the parts can be seen here:

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/241392-ode-invisible-entropy-part-1-a.html

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/241394-ode-invisible-entropy-part-2-a.html

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/241395-ode-invisible-entropy-part-3-a.html

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/242276-ode-invisible-entropy-part-4-a.html

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/242277-ode-invisible-entropy-part-5-a.html

Anywho..

1
DSC_9220.jpg


2
DSC_9235.jpg


3
DSC_9272.jpg


4
DSC_9256.jpg


5
DSC_9413.jpg


6
DSC_9294.jpg


7
DSC_9248.jpg


C&C Always welcome and appreciated!
Mark
 
Just thought I'd ask, why couldn't you post some of your favs and then a link to the set? instead of making 4 separate threads? seems a bit spammy haha - just sayin.

Love these, very haunting vibe about them, looks like an abandoned mental hospital? is that right?
 
There's actually six parts. And frankly, what's the difference? I know if someone posted photos I liked, I would like to see them all, not follow links to see them. Many members on here will say the same. These are some of my faves. When you come home with around 600 photos, I think posting 15 from the trip, in 3 different threads isn't a bad thing. About it being spammy, spam usually involves some kind of fraud or at least something of very poor quality, and I don't think my photos are either of those, so not spam.

Thank you, though, for your comments.
Mark
 
First one for the win! It tells a story, especially when viewed in context with the other ones.

Just so you know, shooting in abandoned places becomes an addiction quickly... and when you go out looking for new abandonments and don't find any, withdrawal syndrome kicks in and it gets ugly :)
 
Oh don't I know it. It's been quite a while with me. Since before I had my camera equipment even. I suppose I should have also stated that these photos were taken in an abandoned veteran's hospital, hence the syringe in the first one.

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom