What's new

Odorous

Could easily be my son's shoes, all 13EE of them. Funny shot and quite odiferous; I can smell them from here.
 
cool pic and realy funny. I wandered onto your Flickr and website and have to say im really impressed with what i seen. The fact you are so young and yet take great pics and have really intelligent dialog to go with them is very impressive. Keep up the good work! And get back to the gym :) (@day 61.)
 
cool pic and realy funny. I wandered onto your Flickr and website and have to say im really impressed with what i seen. The fact you are so young and yet take great pics and have really intelligent dialog to go with them is very impressive. Keep up the good work! And get back to the gym :) (@day 61.)

Thank you kindly! I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my work, and I'm glad you like it.

I've finally gotten back into the habit of going yo the gym again, my next black and white self portrait will hopefully be of abs :lol:
 
Quick and dirty is one thing, but I guess I'd have gone to a little more trouble to set this up.

Better background anyway.
 
Those shoes will never smell as awful as they look.
 
"Stinky shoes" comes through loud and clear.
 
Could easily be my son's shoes, all 13EE of them. Funny shot and quite odiferous; I can smell them from here.

Yep, I'm pretty sure I actually SAW the odorous steam rising out of my sons' shoes from time to time, all 14B and 15-"narrower than they actually MAKE any men's shoes" of them. :lmao:
This picture makes me:
--Miss my boys
--Glad to NOT have their nasty, stinkin' shoes all over my house. :lol:

And for me, the background works here, because it looks a little like a dorm room, and makes me think of shoes that smell so bad, they couldn't even bring them into the dorm room.

I once took my eldest son to the doctor, when he was about 13 or 14. In the exam room, he had to put on one of those little gowns, so he took his shoes off too. The smell was so bad I almost gagged--I made him put the shoes back on, but I was terrified that the Dr. was going to come in and be overcome by the odor, or worse, tell him to take his shoes off! Turned out, he'd been wearing the same pair of socks for DAYS. We had a little talk later about how "the change" at puberty affects us and the importance of personal hygiene. But I'm pretty sure he STILL sometimes wears the same pair of socks for days, and he's 22 now. At least I don't have to take him to the doctor anymore and explain WHY his shoes smell like that. :lmao:
 
Quick and dirty is one thing, but I guess I'd have gone to a little more trouble to set this up.

Better background anyway.

The background was intentional, I wanted to imply they were left by the door. Plus the lines bring you back to the shoes, etc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom