No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_00025-X3.jpg

DSC_00026-X3.jpg

DSC_00027-X3.jpg

DSC_00028-X3.jpg

Ummm... that definitely looks like road in the picture.

;)

The question is, has that thing ever actually had mud on its tired?

Work on getting the vehicle in the shot, try not to cut off tires and having 90% of the car in the shot but cutting off the front bumper.

Those are cute, but find yourself a 1949 Dodge Power Wagon, then you'll really appreciate "offroad." I think I will regret selling mine until the day my shutter clicks its last shot.

Those are cute, but find yourself a 1949 Dodge Power Wagon, then you'll really appreciate "offroad." I think I will regret selling mine until the day my shutter clicks its last shot.
Oh yeah!!! Power Wagons and REAL Land Rovers... two vehicles that will take you 'most anywhere (and usually bring you back too). Not sure you can say that for a re-bodied Suburban!

The old Toyota Land Cruisers (the real ones - no plastic, solid steel, few amenities) were much the same. I drove one of those from Tijuana to Cabo San Lucas before there were any real roads to speak of in Baja. Roof/bumpers, etc was stacked high with gas cans and we still just barely made it. Damn, those were fun days!

Cough Ford Raptor Cough :D

Just incase anyone is wondering, yes it gets dirty and flys through the air...

Work on getting the vehicle in the shot, try not to cut off tires and having 90% of the car in the shot but cutting off the front bumper.

Oh yeah!!! Power Wagons and REAL Land Rovers... two vehicles that will take you 'most anywhere (and usually bring you back too). Not sure you can say that for a re-bodied Suburban!

The old Toyota Land Cruisers (the real ones - no plastic, solid steel, few amenities) were much the same. I drove one of those from Tijuana to Cabo San Lucas before there were any real roads to speak of in Baja. Roof/bumpers, etc was stacked high with gas cans and we still just barely made it. Damn, those were fun days!

Cough Ford Raptor Cough :D

Just incase anyone is wondering, yes it gets dirty and flys through the air...

Thank you for your posts, and Raptor photos. There was a Raptor at the show.

Most reactions

Back