Official Bace & Bettybooty Hookup Thread

bace said:
Bah, a sick joke gone terribly wrong. I have not seen the pic of your dogs tongue, but I will wuv your dog regardless....even though he lives thousands of miles away.
The former Queen of Innuendo (that would be me) did not miss your intent....she just chose to ignore it. :mrgreen: And how could you NOT have seen my noble dog's picture, since it's the avatar.

:sigh: Another failed effort to keep it clean around here. :lol:

Holy crap I'm stupid.
It's too early I must be lucid.

It can, and when it's done properly, the possibilities are endless.

Some of the best writing I've ever seen on message boards were by cynical sarcastic pricks like myself.

Only the writing was far better. They didn't need to make up their own words. And their spelling and sentence structure was far greater than mine. Damn them.

bace said:
It can, and when it's done properly, the possibilities are endless.

Some of the best writing I've ever seen on message boards were by cynical sarcastic pricks like myself.

Only the writing was far better. They didn't need to make up their own words. And their spelling and sentence structure was far greater than mine. Damn them.
Well, at least you know where you need to improve. You'll get there in due time. :)

Of greater interest is that you've apparently run poor Betty off.

bace said:
It's the weekend. Plus, I'm not trying to hookup with some old woman in New York. If she even exists in the first place.

Thanks for looking though.

I'm not old, just experienced, LOL!

Bettybooty said:
I'm not old, just experienced, LOL!

Experienced, Wise, Mature all words used by old people to avoid using the word old.

If it makes you feel any better I'm fully losing hair at 25. I should be looking pretty old real soon.

bace said:
Experienced, Wise, Mature all words used by old people to avoid using the word old.

If it makes you feel any better I'm fully losing hair at 25. I should be looking pretty old real soon.

Bald guys are hot, as long as you don't do a comb over or anything stupid like that...and they hide there age well as they MATURE, lol.

I"m sorry, but I have something to say:

:puke-rig: :puke-rig: :puke-rig: :puke-rig:

That is all. Continue the creepy stalking.

Most reactions

Back