Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Olympus 50-200mm f/2.8-3.5 (old version) - gift to self Oh Yes

50_200_lens.jpg

AND 300 BUCKS ON $45 OF STOCK OPTIONS! k this was actually yesterday but still

Can I get a booyah?

Happy ChrismaHannukwanzaa!

Booyah, and may I add a merry Festivus!

my fiance gave me a Canon 50D with a 28-135mm IS for christmas as a "thanks" for the asscher cut diamond ring I put on her finger last month!!!!

My wife gave me the Olympus 70-300mm zoom. Now if it will get above 20 degress I can get out and use it. :D

Booyah, and may I add a merry Festivus!

my fiance gave me a Canon 50D with a 28-135mm IS for christmas as a "thanks" for the asscher cut diamond ring I put on her finger last month!!!!
you have a nice fiance, when my uncle proposed, he gave her a 2 carat princess cut diamond and she said it wasnt good enough and made him get a 3. she also made him book the ritz for their wedding.

i got a d80 with the kit lens and an extreme 8 gb cerd (woot).

gift to myself - sigma 70-200 f/2.8 EX DG HSM ASDF DSFA JFG ASD MACRO IIIII....or something like this :)

Gift to self..... just ordered in fact.

another Bogen monopod + swivel/tilt head with QR plate

another SB-800 flash

My only photographic gift to myself so far has been a Stofen for my 430EX - not a biggy in the scheme of things.

^^^ So, were you in your left mind then? For these past 25 years (or however long it has been)?

I got a new camera bag, two extra batteries and 3 books on portrait posing and lighting as well as 'Light, Science and Magic' or whatever the title is.

Most reactions

Back