What's new

Oh Chrimmus tree, oh Chrimmus tree!!!

I like the second one!!! Very "Currier & Ives-like". Merry Christmas!
 
Thanks Derrel!

I dont know what happened in the first post, but I fixed the photos.
 
Wow. I like both of them. Are they HDR? (I assume they are), and what lens did you shoot them with?

Just curious because whenever I try to photograph small lights like this they're either glared to oblivion or highly underexposed
 
Nope, not HDR. Just straight long exposures on a tripod. I think this one was shot at ISO400, F/8, and 1.3 or 1.6 seconds. And I shoot a Nikon D90 with a 24-70 2.8 G.
 
Pretty sure a woman had something to do with the tree. Cant be all you.
 
Wow thats very nice I love both of them!
 
Matter of fact, in the first picture, if you look in the bottom right hand corner, and look closely, you can see the foot of the recliner and my partners red/white plaid pants. He REFUSED to get off the recliner for me to take this shot. LOL!!!
 
These are great! The second one would make a great Christmas card. The light quality is perfect and the texture on the walls is really interesting.
 
Thanks. We've got nearly 500 lights on the tree I think, and there are at least 200 in the garland if I am not mistaken. And we have the entire front yard done up in lights, so when its completely dark in the house there is a very warm and bright glow. I LOVE this time of year.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom