What's new

Oh Da....I mean

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
460395_010_2_2_2.jpg

Bigger Here

Taken with Canon 50mm 1.4 on Canon EF


*EDIT*
crap, I forgot to clone out the spots from dust on the negitive during scanning.
 
Last edited:
haha, that's cool. I like it.

Thanks, I was walking to the store when I saw that, I got thinking that maybe I could do something with it. I actually had the title in my mind as I was composing the shot.
 
I don't care who y'are, that's funny!

Larry the Cable Guy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom