Oh God...

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jeremygrayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have my first portrait session today, and I'm extremely nervous. I mean, it's for a friend, but still, one bad session and like, my entire barely beginning career could crash and burn! Ahhh, nervous, nervous, nervous. Help!

Ok ... take three deep breaths, close your eyes, and repeat after me:

ommmmmmmmmmm ...... ommmmmmmmmmmmmm.... ommmmmmmmmm

Don't sweat it -- you'll do fine (and we await images) ...

Haha. Thanks, Village Idiot, very encouraging. Haha.

icassell, I'll definitely be throwing stuff up tonight, or tomorrow. Just gotta get permission from el subjecto first, but I'm sure he won't object. Or I could just not ask, he'd never find this place anyways.

icassell, I'll definitely be throwing stuff up tonight, .

in more ways than one, it seems, considering how nervous you are :lmao:

anyway, seriously, good luck and you'll do great

Nothing wrong with having some butterflies...it means that you really care about doing a good job.

I've found that when I get nervous for a shoot, adrenaline takes over and then I'm on cruise control.

Just make sure that you are prepared and you'll do fine.

Well...session is over. I haven't uploaded the pictures to my computer for post-processing yet, but I think I have some decent shots to work with. I hope so. My client is easy-going though, so there isn't a huge level of pressure on me...luckily.

I was nervous on my first portrait session too, and it was an unpaid just for fun session with a good friend I had known for 5 years... but I still got nervous before it, can't explain why. Maybe it just takes some getting used to.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back