What's new

Oh help me!!! DROPLET-infection!!! (7 green pics)

I will only coment on this thread, but all you posted with the newly acquired disease are superb. Thanks for showing the setup. I don't have a macro yet, but I will have a go at it as well. Hmmmm.....must clear the sink first though.
 
Awesome shots! Looking at them makes me wish...
A-a-a, it's contagious for sure.
All are great, but for me 6 is amazing!
 
Love 2 & 6! Very well done Corinna :hail:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #21
Thank you all! :D
You should also look for Part 2 of the experiment ("purple droplets") and Part 3 ("yellow droplets").
 
Hmm, will this work with an onboard flash? I still haven't gotten my "real" flash...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #23
Always worth a try!
These were all "trial and error"-photos, if you want to hear the truth :oops: :wink: :D.
 
Amazing, I sit here looking at these in awe. Good work.
 
Amazing, I sit here looking at these in awe. Good work.

I know, I have always seen these in stock photography and they always fascinated me. I keep coming and looking again cause these are even better with all the different colors.
 
wow nice one LF
 
Wow, great shots and all captured at the right moment! Looks very fascinating and interesting. Great work! :clap: :clap: Thanks for sharing.

Greetings,
Ann :D
 
Those are some really nice shots. I think I'll have to try this now that I know how you're getting the colors in the background. I always wondered that.
 
Wow, here this one is a blast from the past, but in fact, I have been thinking of doing this again now that I have more equipment and tons more know-how :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom