No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
its Wednesday tomorrow

:biglaugh:
Yes.
Yes it is.
And btw, your Wednesday will be here a lot sooner than mine. ;)

iv always liked wednesdays, although not as much as fridays... its thursdays i can't stand.... if anything goes wrong you can bet your arse its a thursday.

Yayyy! And I get to be out of the office! They're calling for 17 degrees C (warmer temps than we've had for a while), so I get to drive to/from a conference (2 hours each way) in the sun with the tunes blaring.

I disagree, Arch. Thursday is a fine day. On Thursday, you have the knowledge that you have just one more day to go before the weekend.

Mondays are already a wash...that's a given. Tuesdays are sucktastic. You expect them to be better than Mondays because they are a day closer to the weekend. However, Tuesday comes, and you realize that you still have 4 freaking days left.

I think you'll find if the world ever ends..... it will be a thursday :greenpbl:

But....if the world ends, won't our concept of time end, as well? In which case, why would the day matter? :p

yea it will end... but not untill everyone has acknowledged that it is indeed a thursday.

What if it happens at 12:00:01...one second after it turns into Thursday?

Will anyone have TIME to realize and acknowledge it's a Thursday? :p

Are you assuming the end of the world will be a bad day? It strictly depends on your point of view. Besides, Sunday night is the worst day of the week.

^^ hey, my avatar is in your avatar!! sweet!!! :D

What if it happens at 12:00:01...one second after it turns into Thursday?

Will anyone have TIME to realize and acknowledge it's a Thursday? :p

yes!!!... if you can even think thursday as your exploding then that will be enough to know thursdays are the worst day of the week... trust me on this :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back