What's new

Oh we do like to be beside the seaside ...

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
11
Location
London, England.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
candid_1.jpg


Cheers,

Mohain
 
nice shot there Mohain, I just love those subtle tones and that moody sky
 
I must be looking at a different shot, no girl kicking anything in the view I get.
 
Flash Harry said:
I must be looking at a different shot, no girl kicking anything in the view I get.

Oh, she is bending down not kicking her feet up. Awww, still looks good!
 
good grab, but the horizon is a wee bit tiilted.
 
I love your photography Mohain. :D

Like, lostprophet said, love the sky. =) I also love the ligting on the water. :o
 
I hadn't noticed that Sw1tchFX :P

Thanks a lot for your kind words sthvtsh :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom