What's new

Ohh Christmas Tree Ohh Christmas Tree

Mr.EightA

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Messages
53
Reaction score
5
Location
Lubbock, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$ChristmasTree.webpThis is my First Attempt at HDR. Please C and C
 
What exposure steps did you use? Based on the blown lights I think this might work better if you added one or two more exposures. I think your aperture may have been a bit too large as well, since the top part of the image seems rather unfocused.
 
What exposure steps did you use? Based on the blown lights I think this might work better if you added one or two more exposures. I think your aperture may have been a bit too large as well, since the top part of the image seems rather unfocused.

Well being that I am very new to this i really am not sure i understand your question. I am using photoshop for my photo merging and learning every thing on my own as i go, so If there is any info you could give me to help that would be great. I haven't quite figured out how to use more then three images at a time, like i said very new. As for the aperture I definitely could have gone smaller. If this is what your asking -2,0,2 exsposure
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom