binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 25, 2013 #1 Blue Bull by Binga63, on Flickr
binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 That bad huh?....
leeroix No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 31, 2011 Messages 1,058 Reaction score 429 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #3 i like it. sick. almost looks like the hallucinogenic matador by dali... but ive been drinking. sooo... Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
i like it. sick. almost looks like the hallucinogenic matador by dali... but ive been drinking. sooo...
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Not bad, are you sure it is a bull, not just a cow? I miss the tip of the ear and the nose! Very much so, actually.
Not bad, are you sure it is a bull, not just a cow? I miss the tip of the ear and the nose! Very much so, actually.
bvengence TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 19 Reaction score 3 Location New Bedford, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #5 Love the bull and the contrast : )
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #6 Not bad! It looks like a bull to me...that massive, thick neck says "bull!". I grew up on a ranch...relatively sure that's not a "cow"...
Not bad! It looks like a bull to me...that massive, thick neck says "bull!". I grew up on a ranch...relatively sure that's not a "cow"...
binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 hehe I can confirm that he is a bull... he is massive at least 450kg
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #8 In that case: well, wow. You are BRAVE! I'd take a close-up of a cow at any time, but a bull? :shock: What brought about that colour?
In that case: well, wow. You are BRAVE! I'd take a close-up of a cow at any time, but a bull? :shock: What brought about that colour?
binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 He was /is a black bull... taken just after sunset with the iso ramped up, I didn't alter much to bring up the blues in him
He was /is a black bull... taken just after sunset with the iso ramped up, I didn't alter much to bring up the blues in him
Rick58 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 4,227 Reaction score 1,473 Location Reading, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #10 Nice shot. I'm with LaFoto though, I wish you would have caught the nose and ear.
binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 I only had a chance to take 3 shots of him... his harem was easy to shot... but I am going to try again Moo Crew by Binga63, on Flickr Moo Crew by Binga63, on Flickr Moo Crew by Binga63, on Flickr
I only had a chance to take 3 shots of him... his harem was easy to shot... but I am going to try again Moo Crew by Binga63, on Flickr Moo Crew by Binga63, on Flickr Moo Crew by Binga63, on Flickr