What's new

Ohhhhh Mishele....

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Results of item #1 from the Dollar Store :D

































 
#1!!! Awesome stuff!!! The paper you picked out is perfect!! You just took Oil and Water up a notch! Damn, I really need to go to a Dollar Tree...lol
 
Thanks Mishele :)
I was looking for a way to get around my lack of light, this stuff fit the bill for sure!
Can't wait to see what you find at Dollar Tree!

The more I look at the top right of the first one the more I want to clone out the dark bit there or crop it out.
 
I saw moaning and mishele and came running...I was disappointed at first, but then pleasantly surprised.

Good work rabbit.
 
Are you shooting a speedlight through the paper?
 
What sort of paper are you buying at the dollar store? I am interested in trying all of this and was going to start a different way, but I'd like to try what you are doing here. I've read the method that Bryan Peterson shows in his book/video, but yours looks different with the lighting (I think).

Thanks
 
jwbryson1 said:
Are you shooting a speedlight through the paper?

Haha, thanks Runnah ;)

Jwbryson, no, here is my high tech setup, that is the only light.



$image-2865613767.webp
 
Nicely done Judy!

Are you shooting the water on glass or is it directly on the paper?
 
Thanks Lee :)

In a dish on top of the horses.
 
You two crazy kids gonna get a room, or what? ;)
 
lol Amolitor, yes! We could totally shoot these TOGETHER! How cool would that be .....

What sort of paper are you buying at the dollar store? I am interested in trying all of this and was going to start a different way, but I'd like to try what you are doing here. I've read the method that Bryan Peterson shows in his book/video, but yours looks different with the lighting (I think).

Thanks
Oops sorry Joshua, it is colour laser wrapping paper. The shiny stuff that throws rainbows in the light.
 
PixelRabbit said:
Thanks Lee :)

In a dish on top of the horses.

Ahhh few! I was looking at the setup and couldn't see the dish. Got me thinking I was going crazy or something.
 
Haha, I had already taken the dish inside, it's cold in that room and the oil was going cloudy, didn't grab it to take the pic, my bad lol
 
I really like how these came out. Good job!
 
Thanks Rick :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom