What's new

Ohhhhh Mishele....

PixelRabbit, these are neat. I have tried this stuff before, but with little success. Thanks for the idea of the colour laser wrapping paper. It should work quite well.

WesternGuy
 
Last edited:
Thanks WesternGuy :) I was quite pleased with the effects this paper gave! I hope you try it out and share what you come up with :)
 
crazy-msn-emotions-eat-apple.gif

Ok I'm doin' it, I'm bumping it.... this thread seemed to fall off the current threads super fast.
 
oil and water in a dish on top of this paper in an extreme close up?? Do you mix the oil and water up first?? or just drip some oil in to the dish and take the picture? (I had seen the set up)
 
Hey Nikmal, I mix it up, let it settle, drip it, spin it... I just play around with it and see what happens ;) The dish sits on top of the horses and yes zoomed in close.
 
verra neat.
 
Hey Nikmal, I mix it up, let it settle, drip it, spin it... I just play around with it and see what happens ;) The dish sits on top of the horses and yes zoomed in close.
Try using hot water and some vinegar. I find that it helps me do a little less spinning. :sexywink:
 
Thanks Manaheim :)
Great points Mishele ! Yes, warm/hot water and vinegar certainly helps or you will be stirring constantly, the oil settles too fast otherwise.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom