Oil @ Calypzo (Warning: 18+ years only)

Zeckson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Warning:

The following images contain nudity. Minors below 18 years of age are not advised to view the images without parental consent. These images are not to promote nudity in public but to serve as showcasing the art of photography.

If you are offended by such images or these images are deem against the law of your community, please close the window immediately.

By continuing, you hereby agree that you are not offended by such images and you verify that you are above 18 years of age.

Warning:

Here are the image sets:

bdb38d85.jpg

a39a2f12.jpg

59906790.jpg

a0584497.jpg

b763d891.jpg

2c4e3fdc.jpg

9a9dee2d.jpg

1bc4003a.jpg

aeef1e12.jpg

b3262a54.jpg

64c53ea4.jpg

a1ac3347.jpg

2bfd3479.jpg

um, well I didn't see any "nudity" slightly maybe needed a NSFW but not terrible enough for the first post. Anyway really nice shots. Something funny about her mouth in the first two that bothered me. Could have maybe used a little more light, expecially in the last one. The shadow on the wall catches my eye. Overall nicely exposed though. Sharp... I like em.

um, well I didn't see any "nudity" slightly maybe needed a NSFW but not terrible enough for the first post. Anyway really nice shots. Something funny about her mouth in the first two that bothered me. Could have maybe used a little more light, expecially in the last one. The shadow on the wall catches my eye. Overall nicely exposed though. Sharp... I like em.

Thanks. This was a challenging shoot. I had to find angles to make her look good. About the warning message, I put them up just in case some people... You know what I mean.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back