OK, how much do you guys pay for E-6 processing?

spiralout

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...cuz I just spent $8.50 for 1 roll of 36 exp and $7.50 for C-41 120 (plus $.89/print)! The only place I could find around Houston that would process E-6 and 120 film was Houston Photo Imaging, and I was about to cry after I found out how much it cost. :( How much do you guys pay for E-6 and 120?

If your patient, you can buy fuji prepaid mailers for about 5 bucks. You just pop the film in, slap a stamp on it, and it goes to the lab, and they develop it and send it back to you. Takes about 2 weeks though.

For a roll of 36 E-6 developed and mounted costs at the absolute cheapest AUD$14 (about US$11). But it usually costs me about 16 bucks coz I'm in a regional town.

For 120 B&W, a develop only costs $10. And to get them printed costs another $10. But it's usually a bit more expensive for me coz I ask them to push it sometimes. Actually thinking now, I think it costs another $10 if you're using the true B&W film aswell. So it can come out to $30, but I can't really remember. I just stick it straight on the credit card and try to go in denial about it. :mrgreen:

Is £3.99/roll for processing and mount in Jessops here in the UK. It goes up to £14.99 if you want prints with it and cd. I heard its cheaper if you send it away to the lab by post, i havent tried it yet, primarily because im an impatient imp :blushing: , also theres the worry that your films might get lost in the post :x .

Try the postal service processing once, its cheaper anyway. If you dont like then find a cheaper lab. theres only one way to find out innit. :mrgreen:

I pay about $7 for a roll of 36. If I'm taking a class they always give me a discount, they don't even ask for proof (which is why I'd never abuse it). So I've had many a roll developed for about $5. They do a great job.

Along the same lines... What's a good pro lab (that does E-6 processing) to send film to? My local shop doesn't develop E-6 or Medium format in house, and I'd just as soon skip the middleman.

around here it's 7.50 or so to get them developed at ritz camera, and it takes about a week. B&W developing is MUCH more expensive, and takes about 2 weeks.

Most reactions

Back