7hej0k3r

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
im a 13 year old photographer and i need some help
RECO0005.jpg

idk what happened

Does this always happen when you take a picture of this light? And can you tell us anything else about the photo: what camera, shutter speed, aperture etc...?

its when ever i take a pic of like artificial light hitting a wall its just happened

Does this always happen when you take a picture of this light? And can you tell us anything else about the photo: what camera, shutter speed, aperture etc...?
the camera is a generic brand and idk what the other two are so yea

What's the brand and model though? Just saying generic doesn't give enough information.

idk it doesnt hav4e a name on it

Lol if you can't name your camera I believe the problem is that your camera is too cheap?

hehe im going with RKW3 if it doesn't have a name then its not worth 5$ and wasnt worth how ever much it actually cost. I'd assume the sensor is extremely bad and cant process the light there for it is well... you see what your getting as a picture

well i started with my dads and his was like 400bucks and this is some crappy 70 dollar portable multimedia player and it was ok for a while no problems and then this happened

To me it looks like a either cheap or meanwhile defective sensor which is no longer able to process bright light. And if you as the photographer don't know what shutter speed and aperture are, then I assume all you have ever tried so far is photograph in the ALL AUTO mode, which might be the only mode your camera offers you, so we cannot even suggest you make one or the other change.

Therefore, assuming you cannot afford to throw this camera into the trash already, all I can suggest is you no longer try to photograph into the light, since average light still seems to work. Just avoid direct light sources within your frames. Maybe that alone will help (though nothing will help the defective sensor, other than getting a new camera).

If you want your entire PHOTOGRAPHY be helped, google some of the basic terms such as shutter speed and aperture to get a first picture (mental, you know, understanding ... funny pun here ;)).

I think you have a Poltergeist and your camera is photographing a doorway into another dimension. :lmao:

Seriously - It looks like there are issues with the camera.

Most reactions

Back